Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks for a Great Year

Good grief! AU is next week. I guess time flies when you spend twelve months writing two books, teaching web classes, starting a new job and sharing an office with this guy:

image

Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect. It's been a wonderful, hilarious year filled with new adventures, but it was also a year filled with late nights, working weekends and much juggling.

This year I am thankful for my family and our good health, my wonderful coworkers, Venti Peppermint Mochas, the popcorn counter at Target, twitter, Facebook, Digsby and (too many) long talks with my good friends Ben and Jerry when everyone else is finally asleep.

This coming year, I need to be thankful for more long walks and vegetables! Prospector is finally well settled into his intensive NASA preparation and Linux developer magnet preschool, Panorama writes me long letters from her internship at CERN, and my new job has proven to be more fun than I ever could have imagined.

So here's to another great year in the constant effort to find balance, love and laughter.

0 Comments: